Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Place Cards and Favors - Starfish & Sand Dollar Theme

I just finished 2 wedding orders and one wholesale sample order today. They are all ready to ship/pick up. I'm so glad to have them done as I had a lot of things to do. Tomorrow I should have photos of another large stephanotis with pearls bouquet to share. What supposed to be a "slow" period for me has turned into a VERY BUSY time. Don't get me wrong it's a good thing. Just won't be going on a Legoland trip like we had hoped for our son's birthday.

At any rate, I finished Kerri's order today. I had her cymbidium orchid favors to finish and her place cards. She really wanted real starfish and sand dollar shells on her invitations but I told her that it would be more cost effective to go with an image and then try to do the real shells on the reception items. So for the place cards it made sense. I suggested we do the dark brown font versus purple since the tent fold is already purple and the dark brown would look nice with the shells and be much easier for people to read their names.
This is how those last items of her order turned out.

No comments: