Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Peacock Blue and Orange Invitations

A potential client called me to ask me about my wedding invitations and favors. She liked the Mae & Jeremy wedding invitations, but her colors are a delphinium blue and orange. Kara sent me pics of her bridesmaid dress and they were almost a royal blue color which I didn't have something close to what she was looking for. She was drawn to this deep peacock teal blue and I think this is one of my new favorite color combinations. It's punchy and bold, but elegant.
I'm interested to see if she likes the color combination and goes ahead with the invitation order. She's also considering favor boxes to serve as the favor and the place cards for her guests. That's also a great way to save money, combining the favor tag and the place card/seating card all into one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to order this invitation. How can I do this?