Sunday, November 28, 2010

Custom gifts

A long-time friend recently asked me to create some pieces for her for the holidays. One she wanted for her new place using a specific container (a lovely green teapot with a beautiful embossed design on it) and the other was more specific in terms of colors.I finally had the opportunity to work on them (specifically last night) and managed to finish all the flowers in short of 4 hours. These will make stunning home decor pieces!
I wish I had more time this year to create some arrangements to sell in my Etsy store, but I will have to plan on the new year with things being so chaotic. Now that this order is complete, I can focus completely on my last big wedding of 2010! Oh and teaching another 2 week accelerated course to an interested student from Texas.

No comments: