Monday, April 26, 2010

Sneak Peek Photos of My Bouquet at Una Bella Sera

I've been getting sneak peek photos and glimpses of Una Bella Sera from my contacts on Facebook and I've seen my bouquet as part of one of the vignettes Crystal and Nicole envisioned! It's amazing. Everything they did looks fabulous and I wish I could have been there, but between all my commitments and my son being sick, I couldn't be there regardless and turns out I got sick last night anyway.
I wanted to however share the photos I received from Stacie Tamaki of the Flirty Blog. She graciously photographed my bouquet next to Jen's Cakes creation! It's simply stunning. It looks even better set against the vignette that was created by all these wonderful and amazing wedding professionals. I'll be sharing more professional photographer photos as I receive them.
Hopefully next year, I'll be able to attend. It looked like so much fun!

No comments: