Monday, October 5, 2009

Engagement Photos from Yuanita & Steve

My client Yuanita asked me to create her bridal bouquet with tulips, peonies, ranunculus, hyacinth, roses all in the coral color palette. She recently had her engagement photo shoot with Erwin Photography! All I can say is WOW! Engagement photo sessions have changed a lot in the last 4 years and I have to say it's so refreshing to see such wonderful and different photos from some AMAZING photographers.
I'm excited to see Yuanita's wedding photos after she gets married in Indonesia. I have to say I have some of the most amazing, appreciative clients and I'm so very blessed that they share photos with me. I have a few more that sent me some photos that I hope to share.
Although some of the images do not include the bouquet I made for Yuanita, I wanted to share some of the imagery from the E-session they had with Erwin because they are so beautiful! I especially love the Brooklyn Bridge and the NYC-Times Square pictures! Erwin Photography travels far and wide for his clients. Check out his blog at www.erwinphotography.com/blog!Yuanita also asked me to create Steve's boutonniere, so I'll be getting to that before he leaves for Indonesia later this month!

No comments: