Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Gearing up for the Garden Party with zenatona

Although I have been feeling a little under the weather, I've been pushing myself to finish a bunch of pieces to showcase and sell at a very special event this coming Saturday. I'm so honored and excited to be asked to be part of this innovative Garden Party that Debbie Friedrich of zenatona has created. It'll be a day filled with juicy bursts of color in a garden setting.
I wanted to share a few pieces that I've been working on since Sunday. Still more to do, but these are the slightly larger pieces that I will be bringing with me.What was my inspiration you may ask? Well, I had originally planned to do pieces based on the art inspired by zenatona, but I decided just to go more so with my creative spirit and focused on colors and make them bright and cheery to uplift the spirits of anyone who views them. As Debbie says, it's art from mother nature to nurture your soul!I'm really looking forward to this event and my little quick trip down to San Diego to spend time with my dear friend, fellow artist and colleague, Debbie Friedrich!

No comments: