Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sneak Peek at Some Items for the "Garden Party" Event!

Between my orders and teaching, I have been working on some pieces to show and sell at a special event coming up next weekend! I'll be flying out to San Diego to visit my dear friend Debbie Friedrich of Debbie Friedrich Photography and zenatona! She developed this great idea to have a little party for her friends, family and admirers of all things beautiful. Her premise - you've bought the perfect scented candle, you've pampered yourself with a facial makeover or pampered your inner chef... Now it's time to nurture your soul...
She thought of this great idea to showcase her giclee canvas art prints in her mother-in-law's garden where many of these images were taken. I don't want to spoil the surprise as we'll have photos to share after the event, but I am developing some pieces to not only decorate the garden, but also new pieces to sell! Here's a sneak peek! The above two glass orbs will be hanging as the guests enter the garden.This particular piece I love these vintage antique glass votives I found. I love aqua blues so I thought this would be an awesome arrangement. Reminds me of the beautiful ocean waters and the tropical flowers in Hawaii!I have had this vase forever. It was part of a Christmas kit that I had purchased from DECO about 6 or 7 years ago. I never got around to creating anything out of it and I finally brought it out and thought this was the perfect little vintage pink piece!

Well, I must get back to the studio and get some flowers done!

No comments: