Saturday, April 25, 2009

Real Wedding - Chrissy & Jay

My good friend Dianna Shitanishi of Hawaii Weddings & Events asked me last month if I could create some favor tags for a couple of her clients. I turned it around in a short amount of time for her. Dianna always gives me referrals and jobs so I try my best to meet her requests. I found out yesterday (by putting the pieces together) that my other friend/colleague, Geralyn Camarillo of Hokuli'i Images was photographing the same wedding!
On Facebook, they confirmed they were working on the same wedding. Ger got some shots of my favor tags so here's one picture she uploaded to share with me! The other pic is of Dianna on the right in light blue with the bride and groom. The couple was so happy with the favors and surprised too because Dianna didn't tell them about the addition!

Working with fabulous vendors as Dianna and Geralyn is a blessing! You can't go wrong with this dynamic duo! Thanks Ger for sharing some photos from yesterday's wedding! A side note, everyone was worried because Hawaii was under flash flood warnings and the wedding ceremony was outdoors. Thankfully, it was a beautiful day for the bride and groom!

No comments: