Sunday, April 26, 2009

Matching Corsage and Hair Comb for a Mother of the Bride

My client, Mary Lou, asked me if in addition to the 90 mini ranunculus if I could make her a hair comb and a matching corsage. She found a nice mint green suit dress and she saw one of my hair combs for sale on Etsy and asked if I could create one for her.
So these are a couple images of those pieces. They ship on Tuesday and I hope she is happy with them. Back to working on a bunch of other things. I have to make some more orchids for a bridal bouquet order that I've been working on the last couple of days and hope to finish that on Tuesday so I'll have pictures to share soon. Also made more gardenia hair flowers since those sold out in about a week and a half. Plus I'm trying to get caught up with other small orders. No shortage of things to do.
Although today we went to a street fair for a few hours to see my niece dance and I got to see some old high school friends who I have not seen in probably 15 years! It was nice to get out and have some fun and I managed to get sunburned on my face (shows you how much I'm indoors always working! LOL).

No comments: