Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coral Pink Bouquet - Final Pictures

Here is the final bridal bouquet for my client. I'm so glad to have this one done and I'm quite pleased on how it turned out. Big flowers are hard to arrange in a bridal bouquet. They are so bulky so finding enough of the smaller flowers and fillers to get a tight fit is always the challenge. I think the pressure of this one has to be in the bride's hands by Thursday made it even more stressful. I hope she likes it. I think this color is my new favorite. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, this coral pink bouquet is beautiful, i would love this for my June wedding this year, 2015, can you make this exact the same for my wedding bouquet, am getting married in June 2015, maybe u can replace the large flowers with smaller ones, im petite so i probably need a small to medium bouquet, around 8 inches wide. can you make matching corsage for 5 people, you can email me aracilipacday@yahoo.com.ph
thanks