Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coral Pink and Peach Bridal Bouquet - Sneak Peek

I posted some pictures a couple of days ago of some coral pink peonies and ranunculus. Well, this is the next stage of the bouquet making process. I struggled with this one last night so I had to put it down and will tackle it again today. It's almost done, just a few more fillers and to add the ribbons to the stems.
I just love the colors and the flowers. It screams.. SPRING!!! :) Coral pink peonies in varying shades, ranunculus in coral pink and peach tones, hyacinth in peach with pink edged petals, tuberose buds with a peach hue, and tulips. This particular bride needs her bouquet next week for a photo shoot. Her wedding isn't until later, but she needed it ASAP so I hope she'll be happy with the finished result. More pictures will be posted when I finish the bouquet with the remaining fillers and ribbon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! This bouquet is a dream come true!.. If you only knew how many hours I have spent searching for a bouquet with this exact color combination..It has been every day for weeks! I want it, i need it, I have to have it for my wedding!

DK Designs said...

Thank you Jill. I'm more than happy to create something similar for you. Just email me with your request! dk@dkdesignshawaii.com!

Amber said...

Hello!! I'm getting married in February 2011, and my color scheme is guava, coral, and peach with lots and lots of greens! I absolutely LOVE this bouquet! You are amazing! I'm just curious, how much would something like this cost? Do you create wedding bouquets and ship them off? I live in Las Vegas. Thanks so much!!!