Friday, February 6, 2009

Custom Arrangements for a Candelabra

A very good Etsy customer of mine asked me back during Christmas to create a holiday arrangement for this handcrafted wrought iron candelabra she bought. She sent me the piece and I created a centerpiece for it. She brought it as decoration for her company Christmas party.

She liked it so much that she decided she wanted to have 2 more arrangements that she could put in the candelabra at different times of the year. She fell in love with this purple wrist haku I made a while back and she asked if those colors and flowers could be incorporated. She also wanted a fall color bouquet. She left that one up to my creative judgement. I decided to do burgundy red dahlias, mango callas, yellow freesia and light orange ranunculus with monkey tail fern curls! So this is out it all turned out. Without having the candelabra this time, it's hard to know if it's going to work, but I think it will look stunning and now she has 3 arrangements to put in the beautiful black iron piece to enjoy year round!
I love my clients, especially those who love to buy my work time and time again! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: