Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mango Calla Favor Boxes - Oranges and Greens

Today is apparently a busy blog day for me! As you can see just by today's posts that I have been working on a lot of things the last few days! I received a call last week from a gentleman who was referred by the Hilton Waikoloa Village Wedding Atelier... the FABULOUS Kai Maxwell! He is getting married to his fiance, Suzette on 11/28/08. Yes, the day after Thanksgiving. It was a small order so I agreed to take it.

He really liked my mango calla lily favor box I did for a past client and asked if I could replicate it. Since he wasn't particular about the contents of the favor box, I suggested the Honolulu Cookie Company pineapple shortbread cookies in various non-chocolate flavors (so they wouldn't melt). He agreed and so these are some pictures I took of his favor boxes for his wedding! If you haven't tried these shortbread cookies, you are MISSING OUT! They are the BOMB! :) They are SOOOOOOO good! The great thing about them is you can order in bulk without having to purchase their pre-made boxes. That way you can have whatever flavors you want as long as you order in total a minimum of 100 cookies. Not hard to do especially when you have a lot of wedding guests. The cookies last about 6-8 weeks for the best freshness, but you can freeze them to prolong the freshness. 6 cookies fit nicely in each box.For a over the top gift you could fit in 8. What a sweet way to end the evening!

No comments: