Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Shower Favor Tags and Table Cards

This is a continuation of my former "Everything Bride" order. Lorela asked me to make her thank you card ensemble (if you remember the previous post I did several weeks back) as well as work on a welcome baby shower for her new nephew Shane! So the order is finally done and ready to ship and I wanted to share the favor tags and table cards Lorela asked me to design.

The motif is shells printed on diamond cardstock and mounted on sapphire and wind blue metallic and pyrite which is a light champagne gold. We did a picture of Shane and his two sisters for the favor tag which came out super cute! What a photogenic family! :) The table cards Lorela plans to mount onto vases on each table.

I know I say this a lot in my posts, but I sincerely appreciate the repeat business my former clients continue to bring to me. It really shows that they are happy with my designs and they find something unique and stylish about them! I am very fortunate to have clients such as Lorela! Thank you Lorela!

No comments: