Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gardenia Floral Centerpiece

An Etsy client of mine bought one of my arrangements and although specified in my description the size, she had expected it to be larger. She still loved it and found a place for it, but she had a place in her home where she wanted a much larger centerpiece. So she sent me a picture of one of my Etsy arrangements (Gardenias in Something Blue) and asked if I could make it 3X the size. She wanted something roughly 10-12 inches in diameter and 15 inches high.
With that, I said, sure and she was flexible on the timing. So we did a custom order for her. and this is how it turned out. I was a little nervous since gardenias are so expansive to try and fit all of them in there, but it turned out quite lovely.
The blue really adds a great touch because of the vase also being white. I think there are probably over 40 flowers in this arrangement.
Thank you Melissa for asking me to create this beautiful custom piece for your home. I hope you enjoy it for years to come.

No comments: