Thursday, October 23, 2008

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Pineapple

Today is a busy blogging day for me. So much to talk about...

So this afternoon I started doing my daily blog reading and I wanted to see if Miss (or should I say Mrs.) Pineapple posted anything new on her blog! They took a little honeymoon getaway after the wedding. She had some photos of her wedding day and I found the link to her photographer's site/slideshow of their wedding day. It gave me goosebumps. It was so beautiful and I almost felt like I was a guest at their wedding. It looks like such a wonderful wedding and fun reception. I love her candy bar.. so festive and fun! (Image to the left is courtesy of Mary Mervis Photography)

Anyway, click here or on the image to see the photography done by Mary Mervis Photography! I can't wait to share more as Mrs. Pineapple provides more images! I absolutely loved the Pittsburgh skyline and city as the backdrop to their wedding photos. Modern and so beautiful. Emily was definitely a DIY bride and everything she did and worked on were AMAZING!

Congratulations again Mr. & Mrs. Pineapple! It was such an honor to work with you both on creating everlasting bridal bouquets and flowers for your special day! October 18th is truly the SWEETEST DAY!

No comments: