Thursday, October 23, 2008

DK Designs Interview on Melissa's Smitten Blog!


A couple weeks ago, I read an article on Melissa Smitten's Blog about how to save money on buying inexpensive decorations for your cakes instead of going with expensive sugar flowers. I had made a comment to Melissa about whether or not she had heard of clay flowers as an alternative and she was intrigued. She was so intrigued that she asked me if I would be willing to do a vendor interview and I of course naturally agreed.

Melissa's company makes wonderful wedding and event invitations and stationery and I love her work. She did an amazing job on putting together all the photos I sent to her. Check out her wedding invitations if you're looking for some wonderful letterpress invites! She does fabulous work. One day that's my dream, to figure out how I can do letterpress. Like I have time... :) Thanks Melissa for the opportunity to share my love of clay flowers with your readers!

No comments: