Thursday, October 16, 2008

DK Designs Wedding Details - Place Cards, Table Numbers and Guest Book

Back in early September, Stacey contacted me and asked me if I could do her place cards, table numbers and guest book. She had seen my work via the Real Weddings - Mae & Jeremy feature on TheKnot.com. Her colors were very similar to Mae & Jeremy's except that her blue was more of a Caribbean blue. She sent me images of the bridesmaid dresses and asked that I true to get close to that color.

Her flowers are going to be a flame/mango orange calla and she liked the starfish place card idea. So we incorporated the two. She also had to figure out some way to incorporate the meal choice, so the hotel agreed that we could change the ribbon colors to signify which meal selection without making things too complicated.

This was a nice change of pace and I was able to complete it in one day. I've been doing so many flowers that doing a print job broke things up! However, it's back to more flowers today for my next bouquet order.

Congratulations and Best Wishes Stacey & Josh!


1 comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

I love that flame/mango color... it goes so well with that Caribbean blue! Great choice!