Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Photos from Sayaka & Jeff's Wedding
I received these photos from Cheryl Shoemaker's Wedding Assistant, Ruth Powell, of Orchid Isle Weddings & Events. These wonderful images are from Sayaka and Jeff's wedding on May 2, 2008 at the Kona Plantation! Thank you Ruth for sharing these wonderful images with me. :) To recap, I did the OOT bag tags, OOT itineraries, wedding menu/program, and wedding favors.
Sayaka also expressed interest in replicating her bouquet since she was not able to preserve it after her wedding.

Things have been rather hectic while I have been away from the studio. This trip to Oahu was jam packed with classes, but at the same time it was a good chance to get away! Believe it or not, I didn't even make it to the beach this trip! How sad is that! Oh well, the good news is that I am now officially 100% focused on DK Designs!!! I decided that my part-time job was becoming too much to handle with all the increased business I've been receiving. I don't think I will ultimately feel the effects until I get back to the studio and start on all my wedding orders for the balance of May-July! It feels like though that a weight has been lifted and I am pursuing my life-long dream of clay flowers and wedding invitations/details!




No comments: