Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Classy Black, White and Silver with a touch of Southern Charm

A dear friend of mine, who believe it or not I met through Spirit Jump when my mother-in-law was going through cancer, is getting remarried. Her family has been through a lot and I don't necessarily want to share all about that, but with everything she has gone through since I've known her, I only wish I had as much faith and courage to deal with everything she has had to deal with. Needless to say, in the last several weeks I've seen a change in her, she's completely and utterly HAPPY! She's getting remarried to someone she has known since high school and who has helped her through some rough times. They are so smitten with each other and so cute. 

 Amy asked me if I would create her wedding invitations and bridal bouquet. She didn't have an official wedding her first time around so this is something very special to her. I'm so honored to be asked to help her create the vision she wanted. I still have to work on her bouquet, but I wanted to share her lovely, yet classy wedding invitations. Amy wanted black, white and silver but she said they would be having a small very Southern wedding in Georgia. So it just so happened that her wedding will be at a place called Magnolia Terrace. I decided to use a magnolia flower as the artwork for her invitations. I am very pleased with how they turned out.



No comments: