Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Year = New Flowers... Agapanthus!

I've decided that my goal for 2012 is to really focus on creating flowers I've always wanted to try but haven't had the time or bandwidth to do because I've been stretched so thin. One flower I decided to experiment with yesterday was agapanthus (lily of the Nile).
I'm very excited to share it with you. There's still some things I want to do to perfect it, but I'm quite happy with my first try at this beautiful flower. I love seeing this flower all over the neighborhood. Hopefully I'll get a chance to photograph them in bloom this year!

3 comments:

Creative Chaos Art said...

That is stunning! So delicate.
Helen x

DK Designs said...

Thank you Helen for the kind words about my latest clay flower! :)

Bollywood Sherwani Collections said...

Wow flowers looks more attractive, really eye catching. My hobbies to collect several kind of flowers.