Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Orange and Green Cymbidiums for a Destination Maui Wedding

My client Jenna hired me several months ago to do her wedding invitations and flowers. The flowers are finally completed. Originally she had wanted a mixture of green and orange cymbidium orchids for her bouquets, but about a couple of weeks ago, she emailed me to say that there was a huge mix-up with her bridesmaid dresses and she had to order new dresses. The dresses were a floral pattern of orange poppies with green leaves on a white dress. Since she felt the bouquets would clash with the dress, she asked me to keep the bridesmaid bouquets in orange and we agreed on hints of white.
This is how her order turned out. Definitely a vibrant and tropical feel. Even my husband commented, "that must be for a Hawaii destination wedding client."
Later this week I hope to share photos of a peonies, feathers, rhinestones and lace! Stay tuned....

No comments: