Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall Inspired Bouquet Order for a Halloween Wedding

Fall is in the air. After a week of record temps, we finally have cold, wet weather. During all my training classes this past week I had to finish an order for my 10/31 bride. Stephanie found me through some chat boards on clay flowers and after shopping around some, she finally decided to go with my services. She is getting married on Halloween so she really wanted pumpkins in her bouquet. I'm not much of an orange flower kind of person, but everyone says that my orange hues really pop. I think what really made this order was the pumpkins and hipericum berries as they really made the bouquet come to life!
This one was a lot of work, but I'm happy with the results and so is the bride. As soon as she got the photos I sent she was in tears... Happy ones of course! She was so thrilled with how it all turned out.Best wishes to Stephanie and Matt on their wedding day!

I'm busy catching up on little orders and hope to have more to share later next week!

3 comments:

SpryOnTheWall said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jessie Blum @ Eclectic Unions said...

Soo beautiful! I love the little pumpkins, and the colors are just so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much again, Diane! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, and I LOVE the bouquets! I can't wait to see them in person!!

It's funny you say that about orange -- my future in-laws were wary about it, too, but when they saw the photos, they were ecstatic! I'm biased as I love orange (obviously, lol), but I was so glad to hear they love it!

Thank you so much again!! <3