Saturday, August 15, 2009

Adding Spirit Jump Inspirational Note Card Line to Etsy

My sister-in-law and I keep in touch via Facebook chat and I was telling her about my Spirit Jump Blossoms and she was telling me how great of an idea it was. She then gave me the idea to do note cards with these fantastic pewter charms I found that have the words, "hope" and "faith" embossed in them. So, since I needed to send out some Spirit Jumps I decided to try it out. This is what has blossomed from her idea!
She told me next I need to come out with a jewelry line. LOL. Like I have time??? I told her, the recipient can choose to make the charm into a pendant for a necklace or bracelet or key chain to remind them when they're having a bad day to have "hope" or "faith".
The note card sets will come in a set of 8 and half will be more masculine and the other half more feminine. I am even including the postage stamp so that those buying the cards don't have to worry about buying a stamp to mail a spirit jump! They come in a eco-friendly muslin bag as well. $26.00 plus $5.00 shipping and $5.00 of every sale of the note cards goes to Spirit Jump.
Visit my Etsy site for details. If you'd like to learn more about Spirit Jump, visit them at www.spiritjump.org! I really do feel VERY passionately about Spirit Jump and what it does for cancer patients and I'm so happy that I can do something to help others afflicted with cancer. Thank you to Meaghan and her team for allowing me to share my talents and help those in need at the same time!

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

You are so amazing, talented, kind, generous etc....I could go on and on. Thank you so much for all you are doing and the lives you will touch!

marie christine said...

May the beautiful cards and the wonderful flowers bring joy to cancer patients and thanks you, Diane !