Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jack & Jill Party and Wedding Thank you Notes

My lovely bride Kara is another one of my favorites. Always so appreciative and on top of it all. Her wedding is fast approaching and she asked if I could create thank you cards for her Jack & Jill party (with her pineapple theme) and her wedding (with her cymbidium orchid theme). So we took the designs from the original invitation designs and applied it to her thank you cards. Here are how the designs turned out.
I love it when brides have the budget to order multiple things to create a consistent look and feel for their wedding. She's getting married at this great outdoor venue close to where they live. She's doing her favors and table cards and hair flowers with me as well. We're doing 3 types of favors, orange hibiscus, orange cymbidium orchids and little wooden turtles with mini hibiscus flowers. All in her colors of peacock teal and orange! Even though she's getting married on the East Coast, she's having a lot of Hawaiian influences with her favors, table cards names, etc. Just so happens they'll be honeymooning in Maui!

Anyway, more samples to share as her wedding gets closer. I definitely love my sweet, fun and appreciative clients. They truly do ROCK! :)

No comments: