Monday, March 23, 2009

New Wedding Invitations - Teal and Orange and Tiffany Blue and Orange

Things have been pretty crazy of late, which is the reason for my lack in blog posts. I've been working hard to try and complete an invitation order, but of course, I ran out of toner so I decided to switch gears and work on some sample wedding invitations for some potential clients.
This is what I came up. Not much to say since I have to get back to work on all the other pending orders so, you can just enjoy a little eye candy for now. :) Orange and Tiffany Blue still seem to be a favorite among my brides. But I like the peacock blue, creme brulee and guava combination of colors. Very striking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha! I am the bride for the Peacock/Gauva colored invites....Love them!!! Working with Diane has been the best part and the least stressfull part of my wedding planning. She has been so easy to work with and has been very patient with all my "pickiness" as well as my mothers. I love,love,love the final product!! It is exactly what I had pictured in my mind all along! Her color choices for me could have been directly picked from thoughts...I couldn't have picked them better myself. I recommend all brides work with Dk Designs Hawaii...By far the best! Thanks Diane!
Your very satisfied Bride!!!!
Caitlin Capilla

DK Designs said...

Thanks Caitlin! You've been great to work with. Sometimes things aren't perfect the first time around and I really try to get it the way you envision. I really appreciate your business and am so happy that you're excited about your invitations and we captured what you had originally wanted! :)

unbeatablegal said...

Hi, How can I get this invitation cards?

DK Designs said...

Everything is custom so if you're interested in pricing for your particular wedding, you can email me at dk@dkdesignshawaii.com.