Friday, March 20, 2009

Great Find - www.zenatona.etsy.com

Aaw.. it's the first day of Spring and what better way to start the season than with something to brighten every room in your home... Check out Zenatona on Etsy (http://www.zenatona.etsy.com/)! My dear friend and colleague Debbie Friedrich of Debbie Friedrich Photography has been working hard on a new extension of her photography business, turning her wonderful nature and lifestyle photos into canvas art prints! Simply beautiful and affordable! She takes her photographs, has them printed on canvas and she herself stretches the canvas onto the frame and it comes complete with a nice little easel and a logo'd eco-friendly muslin carrying case!
I'm SO, SO, SO HAPPY for Debbie! She's starting to spread her wings and share her love for photography with the world. Now everyone can be touched by the beauty she sees through her lens. She feared that people would think she's moving away from photography but I told her that her wedding clients will want to come back to her for her beautiful home decor pieces to decorate their homes with. I should know, I have her Sunkiss picture and just bought my first zenatona "float" canvas print. I got to be her first order today on Etsy and I'm so proud and honored to be her first customer because I am one of her biggest fans! If you knew Debbie, you would want to own one of these breathtaking pieces just to be touched by her heart! She truly does shoot from the heart. I can't wait to see her next week as she's flying up to visit to do headshots, family portraits and take photos of me making flowers! I so hate taking photos of myself and Debbie is one professional who I HAD to have take the pictures. Her photography makes me smile and her stories behind the photos are even more telling and bring the photos to life and tell a wonderful story.
Stay tuned this weekend as she posts more canvas prints on her Etsy site! Don't miss out. I know I'll be tempted to buy them up. I told her I need artwork to display in my new studio when it's done!

All images are courtesy of Debbie Friedrich Photography and www.zenatona.etsy.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, I am so utterly touched by your words. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your love and support and taking the time to blog about me and zenatona.
Taking this step to go beyond my wedding photography business was a little difficult for me and you were right there all along. I am so greatful for you and your friendship. And this blog post ... TEARS! =)

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Can't wait to see you!

Love always,

Anonymous said...

Amen, Di!

Fly, Debbie, fly!!!
We love you!

Love,
monica

Anonymous said...

So happy for you Debbie - yahooo!

I'll have to buy one of your prints when we move back Home to CA so we have a piece of Hawaii with us in our new Home :)

D - can't wait to see the photos that Debbie takes - exciting!

Love to you both!
OIW

Canvas Printing Online said...

Love your ideas. Will be reading your other posts too.