Monday, September 29, 2008

DK Designs' Gardenia Hair Flower on Something Old, Something New Blog!

This evening, I got a Google alert letting me know that someone mentioned me on their website. Low and behold, it's a blog that I read quite frequently. It's called Something Old, Something New by KenzieKate Invitations. Not only are their invitations divine, Mackenzie has a great blog going. I've seen that she's posted several great Etsy wedding finds, but never saw my stuff there... until today! She talked about my clay gardenia hair flowers and how they won't wilt on your wedding day or well after the wedding! Picture perfect every time! It was also nice because one of my Etsy clients said it was the best part of her wedding day (besides her dress and getting married to the man she loves!) I LOVE my clients!

Thanks Mackenzie! If you haven't seen her blog or her wedding invitation line, check them out by clicking on the picture below!

No comments: