Saturday, September 6, 2014

Clay French Macarons as Home Decor Accents!

More and more of my clients have been so enamored with the idea of having clay versions of French macarons. They want to decorate their home with them. Obviously the real ones are just too delicious to not eat and of course they wouldn't last long as a home decor piece. So, why not have them made out of clay? 

They would also make wonderful photo shoot props for wedding professionals who want to use them whenever they need them. Professionals who offer favor boxes would love these as a way to showcase their product with a favor content prop!
I think my clients have even got me convinced I should make some for myself and display them in our kitchen!
If you would like to order some of these lovelies, but want your own color combinations, please see the following link!

No comments: