Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Clay Florals Now Featured on BRIKA!

I'm so happy to announce that after months of email negotiations that I'm officially selling some of my beautiful clay floral designs on BRIKA.com. I happened upon a fellow artisan who was selling on BRIKA and I decided to contact them to see if what I do and sell might be considered. The creators of BRIKA agreed and they asked me to create some wonderful pieces for Mother's Day! What I love about BRIKA is that it is so different from Etsy. They hand select the handcrafters they want to feature and they don't just sell their products, but the feature the artisans with a full description of who they are and I think that's such a great way to share the artisan's story and buyers can connect with the designer by getting to know them a little more!

Here's also the pieces for sale at BRIKA.com! There is limited inventory so get yours before they're all gone! Definitely share BRIKA with your family and friends. They are offering special discounts when you refer more friends to their wonderful online store! I'm so honored to be included with so many amazingly talented artisans! Thank you Kena for believing that my designs are a fit for BRIKA!



No comments: