Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Another Mother's Day Gift...

A client had contacted me after seeing my blog post on my mini teapot arrangements. She asked if I could work on a mini teapot for her mother for Mother's Day. She told me what flowers she wanted and I agreed to accept her order. She had mentioned times have been rough for them and she wanted to express to her mother how much she appreciated all her support through it all.
I never get tired of making these little mini teapots. I have more to share later this week on another special set of gifts which I will post about this weekend. Sorry for the lack of posts and now for the back blogging. I've been feverishly working on all my orders to complete before my vacation.

1 comment:

Asian Fashion Designer said...

Very fabulous. Tea Pot Gift was very good idea for Mother's day