Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Custom Floral Arrangement = Magnolias and Plum Blossoms

I'm so fortunate to have clients who have become repeat clients, who ask me to create custom pieces for them. This particular client hired me when I first got on Etsy to create a large gardenia floral arrangement with hints of blue. Since then she's ordered gifts for special people in her life for various occasions.Recently she asked if I could create a low lying arrangement with magnolia flowers and cherry blossoms. I love how plum blossoms look more than cherry blossoms so I decided to use them instead. My client asked that I not use any greenery. Luckily the buds of the plum blossoms have a light shade of green and the hint of the branches adds some contrast.I love doing custom floral arrangements where my clients give me flexibility of design. :) Now that this arrangement is done, I'm focusing on a small favor box and ring pillow order using yellow cymbidium orchids and working on hundreds of small flowers for a jewelry designer who uses my flowers to decorate the beautiful wooden boxes she puts her custom jewelry in. Lots left to do in the next two weeks and then a much needed break!

No comments: