Monday, February 21, 2011

Cherry Blossom Hair Comb

Recently I had a potential client on Etsy contact me about my cherry blossom hair comb that I had made last year and she was hoping I could recreate it for her. She said her wedding dress has cherry blossoms in the design and the hair comb would be the perfect touch.I told her I wanted to try something new as I wasn't completely happy with the original design. So I finally had a chance to rework the design and I definitely like this version much better. Definitely going to offer this in my Etsy shop and do one with white cherry blossoms as well.
I have some great ideas swirling in my head, but I just don't have the time right now to execute. Hopefully I will be able to design some new pieces very soon. For now, I have my 30 year project to finish and 2 wedding invitation orders to get through this week.

No comments: