Sunday, January 23, 2011

Coral and Ivory Flowers for a Grand Cayman Wedding

It's been gorgeous in sunny California this past week! Loving the 65-70 degree weather we've been having. We were fortunate to spend time with my husband's niece and her husband visiting us from the East Coast and so I took a few days off and we did some sightseeing.I just finished this order that is shipping tomorrow. It's for a bride having a destination wedding in the Grand Caymans! I definitely fell in love with the flowers for this order. Lovely shades of coral/guava and ivories and greens. The bride loved flowers from a couple different weddings I worked on so we incorporated some of those ideas into these final pieces.
I made peonies, ranunculus, tuberose, hydrangeas, pikake, and tuberose. The bridesmaid dresses are a guava, kind of coral pink color which in different light can look either more coral or more pink. The groom is wearing an aqua colored Tommy Bahama dress shirt.
I'll be blogging later in the week with more things I've been working on, but for now I need to get back to working on my orders!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

GOREGEOUS! A lovely colour palette and it will look spectacular in the GrandCayman setting - elegant work, Diane!