Sunday, September 5, 2010

Check out Petal Chic's New Listings!

In between all my orders and projects going on, I promised my dear friend, Myrna that I would process her images from the photo shoot and product shots I did for her yesterday. So she's busy listing her fabulous creations! Check out Petal Chic on Etsy!If you're looking for some really great handmade silk flowers for headbands, hair flowers, accessories for a wedding gown or a blouse, check out her latest creations. She's really outdone herself! These are great for little girls and for women of all ages who just want something pretty to wear! I love wearing Myrna's silk flowers to dress up a top or wear in my hair. I'm so sad to send these beautiful creations back to her, but, I'm looking forward to the next batch of beauties she creates that I can take images of. :)Plus I had fun getting a chance to spend time taking photos of my nieces and doing a little bit of post processing, which I have to admit is kind of addicting! Snatch these beautiful creations up soon, before they are all gone!

2 comments:

petalchic said...

Words can't express how thankful I am for all your help with the new pictures! My site looks awesome now! Can't wait for the next photoshoot :)

DK Designs said...

You're very welcome! I had a lot of fun and so did the girls. It gave me a chance to practice my photography skills on actual people! LOL. :) Love your work and love seeing how great your flowers are turning out. Must do this regularly. :)