Monday, August 23, 2010

Peonies for a Good Cause

One of my past clients, Erika, asked if I would be willing to donate some clay flowers for an upcoming gala to raise money for the organization she works for. It's called Bright Side Manor. It's a non-profit, assisted living facility for seniors. This is the piece I'm donating to Bright Side Manor.They are hosting a gala event on October 6th to raise money in order to continue doing wonderful things for these elderly seniors who live there. I was happy to help and be a part of this event. All of my grandparents have passed on as have my husband's. Grandparents and the elderly are so crucial in our lives and we don't even realize it until they leave us. Places like this that keep our elderly active socially, mentally and physically. This goes a long way to keep them happy and healthy!Anyway, if you live in the New Jersey area and would like to be part of this gala event or would like to donate, please visit www.brightsidemanor.org.

No comments: