Thursday, April 1, 2010

Real Wedding Photos - Erika & Eric

I'm so amazed at how quickly photographers get their images from the weddings they shoot up so fast on their blogs! One of my brides, Erika and her fiance Eric got married last weekend and they already got sneak peek images from their photographer via her blog. Their photographer is Robin Roemer in New York. I have never worked with Robin, but I checked out her website and she not only does weddings, but she also does lifestyle, boudoir, portraits, advertising and photographs some famous musicians! That's the one nice thing about what I do, I get to "work" with some amazing photographers worldwide!
Robin took some really great photos and Erika and Eric were two people who are truly in love and you can see it in every photograph Robin took. The love, the elation, the joy, the laughter. It truly makes you believe that this was one really fun and memorable wedding. If you recall Erika asked me to put purple violets as it was her late mother's favorite flower and her name in Hungarian also means "violet". There was a requirement of having red in the wedding because her husband is Chinese so we tried to incorporate red ever so slightly into the pieces I created.
Check out Robin's work via her website! Amazing photographer!Thank you to Erika for sharing the link to your wedding day photos and to Robin for allowing me to share the photos on my blog!

2 comments:

Robin Roemer Photography said...

Thanks so much for posting the photos!! The flowers were one of my favorite elements of Erika and Eric's wedding. I plan to share your site on my photo blog. Beautiful job!!

DK Designs said...

Thank you Robin! Hope our paths cross again because you do amazing work! :)