Sunday, March 28, 2010

Real Wedding Photos - Gardenia bouquet and boutonniere


I got a wonderful surprise email from my bride, Sally. She sent me her professional photographer's images from her wedding! I was so happy she shared them with me and agreed to let me share them with all of you. I made an all gardenia bouquet for her, a gardenia boutonniere for her husband and cake flowers.
I also made some other items for her wedding, but these were the only photos she shared. Her photographer is Tim Davis Photography. He took some amazing photos and captured Sally's beauty. I love her shawl, what a great addition to her wedding dress attire!I also did her cake flowers and her bridesmaid and flower girl bouquets and I hope she'll share more photos, but these are some great eye candy! So if you're in need of a photographer and you live in Wichita, KS, check out Tim Davis Photography!Sally was super easy to work with and such a sweetheart! I love my brides and I love what I do!

No comments: