Monday, January 4, 2010

Fresh Tulips...

I was at the market today and found these super cute little tulips! I decided to buy them so that I can further analyze them since they were inexpensive and more importantly I fell in love with the colors. So fiery and pretty! Come to find out the tulip has 7 petals and not 6. Anyway, before the tulips wilt and die, I wanted to take some photos of them. My third obsession is photography even though I have no idea what I'm doing. I love what I can see through the lens. Anyway, these are some really pretty shots I took this evening of them. Hope to get some more with natural sunlight tomorrow.These just made me super happy and put a smile on my face just enjoying them. You may just be seeing clay tulips soon that look like these! :)

1 comment:

marie christine said...

Definitely I do so love tulips and this bright orange colour, I would love to see more in clay !
I already imagine them in my home , lol !