Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ranunculus Hydrangea Arrangement Finds its Way on Etsy Storque!



I got a google alert this morning that there was a mention about my work. I clicked on the link and it was a feature on Home Decor (Etsy's take on HGTV's expert advice) ideas via Etsy Storque yesterday. Obviously my work is mostly seen to my clients as wedding related and although that's a big portion of my business, I also hope to get more into the interior design side of the industry. So seeing this article and the fact that this particular Etsy writer thought my Ranunculus & Hydrangea flower arrangement was worthy of the article and their Etsy Finds for home decor is very wonderful and continues to motivate me to work harder towards having more of a presence in the interior design community!

No comments: