Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Items for Renew & Beautify and a Sneak Peek at the Raffle Prize!

Still cranking out the flowers for this Saturday's Renew & Beautify event at DACOR, from 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Here are a couple more pieces that I finished and I also wanted to share what the raffle prize is.

This first piece I had made the wrong color roses for my other piece so I had extras and thought the combination of these garden roses worked well with the fuchsia pink plumeria and vibrant orange ranunculus.The next piece is all about plumerias. One of my favorites of all time. All delicately arranged with green grasses in a cobalt blue vase. Remind you of Hawaii?The last piece is the raffle donation. Last year I donated a large vase arrangement since I could not participate as a vendor due to my busy schedule. Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner (literally), I decided to make my fall arrangement again with some minor changes. Hmm... maybe I'll add some fruit. We'll see... Still have a lot to get done. By the way, all proceeds from the raffle will go to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. I hope to have 4-5 more pieces completed by tomorrow and then it's back to switching gears and focusing on my upcoming wedding orders.We hope you'll make the trip to South San Francisco this Saturday and see what wonderful gifts you might find for friends and family for the holidays.

No comments: