Wednesday, November 25, 2009

First Ever Sale/Discount Offered on My Etsy Shop!

So, in keeping with Black Friday or just because it's a good time for a sale, I'm offering my first ever, discount on my DK Designs Etsy shop! From 11/26 - 12/15, I will be offering a 10% discount on anything in my shop. This does not apply to custom orders, but will apply to anything new that I add to my shop between now and 12/15.
This is my way of showing my appreciation for all the wonderful business I have received since I joined Etsy!
So if you've been dying to buy a DK Designs original clay flower arrangement for yourself or someone you love, here's your chance to save. The discounts will be given through a partial refund via PayPal.

Happy Shopping! Hopefully I'll be able to offer more discounts and sales in 2010! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: