Thursday, October 1, 2009

Clay Flowers for a Destination Wedding in Jamaica

To date, I have had to clients who had or are getting married in Jamaica. My current client, Crystal asked me to create her bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, hair flowers, cake flowers, place setting flowers and her centerpieces. I've managed to finish the bridal bouquets and centerpieces today and wanted to share them with you.Crystal wanted light green cymbidium orchids and fuchsia pink roses with tuberose buds. She had initially sent me my bridal bouquet as an example of what she would like. So I guess in a way this bouquet meant something to me. I almost wish I could redo my bouquets because I'm SO much better now than I was in 2005! LOL.I love the centerpieces especially. So simple yet so tropical and elegant.

Congratulations and Best Wishes Crystal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are amazing!