Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Custom Table Card Design

My client, Sharon and I had a lengthy but very productive conversation today about her wedding day details and how she's so stressed about what she has to get done in less than 3 weeks. So she finally decided to ask me to create some of the pieces she had hoped she could do herself.

This is a sample of her table card design. I think you'll recall in a previous post the water bottle labels, place cards and favor tags I worked on. This is what I came up with for her table cards. At first we decided to do table names but given the fact that her reception is outdoors at night, it would be hard for the guests to read the table names so we agreed to do table numbers and keep with her colors and orchid stem we used in her invitations and other printed items.

Hopefully later this week I'll have her wedding program sample done. I often remind my brides to delegate what they feel comfortable having their bridal party or friends & family help with so as not to stress themselves out. Although she may have saved herself some money, I think Sharon realized that she does not need to deal with the stress. She felt so much better after our call.

I love the color combination and the orchid stem. Just so vibrant and beautiful!

No comments: