Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Cake Flower Order

Sorry for the lack of blog posts and new material to show you. It's been a crazy week of family drama, cold/allergy combo, spending time with my best gal pal/photographer friend Debbie Friedrich, trying to complete orders for a Monday shipment, teaching 6 hours of class and spending time with my family for the holiday weekend! Phew... That was a mouthful.

I can't wait to share with you some photos my dear friend Debbie Friedrich of Debbie Friedrich Photography and Zenatona, took on Thursday. She flew out for 2 days and did my head shots, family photos and some pictures of me in action. It was so much fun and I enjoyed spending time with her, talking and getting to know each other better. My 4 year old son is smitten with "Auntie Debbie".
Friday, I spent the entire day working on cake flowers and flowers for a bridal bouquet. I managed to get them all done. I'll have photos of the bouquet tomorrow to share, but here are the cake flowers I worked on for my client Amy. She's getting married in Ann Arbor, Michigan next weekend. Peonies, in varying shades of pink, blush pink ranunculus, tuberose and some green fillers.

No comments: