Monday, January 19, 2009

DK Designs Website "Face Lift" Is LIVE!

So, for those who know me well, once I get something in my head, I have to finish it and I won't stop until it's done. I figured it would take me a week to get all my pages reformatted with the new look. Alas, it took me 3 days.. I decided to bite the bullet and just get it done. Besides, I need to start out 2009 with the right look!

Here are some of the other pages since you saw my landing page already! Still some minor tweaks here and there. I hope to find time before March to update my photo galleries with some new images. I won't include them all just because it would take too many hours to accomplish it and I need to focus on my orders.
Now that I have this checked off my list, I can now focus back on my big order. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your creativity and drive are so inspiring! I love all the updates - it's so "minty fresh" and showcases your exquisite works of art so well!
I am profoundly proud of you my Friend!

(Standing O)