Monday, January 5, 2009

Cymbidium Orchid Hair Flowers on Etsy

Many brides LOVE my gardenia hair flowers to use for their wedding day to compliment their attire. Why not, they are so simple, yet elegant. I am not in the custom of making a lot of hair flowers, but from time to time I will make hair flowers that are appropriate and in demand from brides. I had to make some flowers for a client as samples and figured that I would at the same time post a couple to sell on my Etsy site and see how they do.

Granted, real cymbidium orchids are known to be pretty durable, but over time, they do wilt and get droopy without any water, especially when worn in your hair. But alas... there's the clay cymbidium orchid, that won't wilt or turn brown and with a little care, you can use it well beyond your wedding day for an evening out or just because you want a little something to look extra beautiful when you're out and about. :)


I may add more colors eventually, but for now I am offering green and white cymbidiums, which happen to be the most popular. These make great bridesmaid gifts too.

1 comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

AHHH... my favorite green cymbidium orchids! :)