Friday, January 2, 2009

Clay Stephanotis Bouquets with Crystal Centers are Back!

I think this will be the last post for the day. My productivity level is at it's all time high.. LOL... The 100 stephanotis flowers I finished yesterday have resulted in 2 gorgeous stephanotis bridal bouquets. These 2 bouquets are available for purchase on my Etsy site! They are on the petite size as the only measure 7 inches in diameter and 9 inches in length, but I find that more and more brides want something petite, stylish and sophisticated. Stephanotis bridal bouquets are classic and exquisite and I love that nowadays you can embellish them with anything you want. Obviously rhinestone crystals are very popular and a more modern version to the traditional pearl centers.

I've also added crystal rhinestone buckles to compliment the sparkle in the flowers. Tiffany blue still seems to be very popular, but I also made one with ivory ribbons for the bride that wants something more traditional. Now it's off to make more cake flowers and samples.

No comments: