Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DK Designs on Elizabeth Ann Designs Library

Today, I was fortunate to be added to Elizabeth Anne Designs' Library Link Love section under florals! They have such a wonderful blog and wedding resource library, how could I not be part of it. They are one of the many bridal blogs I like to read regularly. For my past clients, Elizabeth Anne Designs recommends that you comment about your experience with DK Designs. Just simply email them via their contact link and share your experiences with other brides who might be considering clay flowers for their wedding day florals!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane! I am over joyed for you and your successes!! I wish I could give you a BIG HUG right now! So proud of you my friend, very proud. Love ya lots!!

DK Designs said...

Thank you so much Deb! It's actually a free library resource so if you want to be listed, you can simply email them via their site and if they like what they see, they'll list you in their weekly library post (which are on Wednesdays). Big hugs!

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Congrats, Diane! I love EAD! So glad to see you on their library as well!