Friday, October 3, 2008

Day 6 - Miss Pineapple's Order

The bouquets are DONE!!! Yesterday even though I was feeling a little under the weather, I persevered and got the last of the flowers and finishing touches done. This morning I decided to put the rest of the MOH and bridesmaid bouquets together. Don't they look STUNNING? Each one is slightly different, but not too drastically different. The MOH bouquet is slightly larger than the rest of the bridesmaid bouquets. What an accomplishment.

Basically in 7 days time I've completed 6 bouquets, 9 boutonnieres, 3 corsages and 1 cake topper.

I even have left over flowers. Which is great, because sometimes I'm short and have to scramble to make more and try to get them to dry before the order ships. Lesson learned... What will I do with these extras you ask??? Well, most likely I will use them to add to other arrangements to sell on my Etsy site. The corsage and remaining boutonniere pictures will be up later today.


No comments: